- The zebra male has been lovingly created in 100% cotton fabric with black twill hooves.
- Clothes have been added so that the zebra boy can be dressed and undressed.
- The zebra male is dressed in a bow tie and a pair of dungarees. The dungarees have a press stud which fastens the back. Two smaller press studs fasten the straps. This requires fine motor control which is excellent for a child’s development.
- The dungarees and bow tie have been created from ethnic African print fabric.
- A bow tie around the neck makes our zebra boy look very smart.
- Arms are attached by means of a button which acts like a hinge and enables the arms to move up and down.
- The toy is filled with non-allergic polyester fiber stuffing.
- The legs can bend at the knee to enable the zebra to sit.
- A small muslin bag of clean sand, inserted in the base of the body adds weight so that the zebra can sit independently.
- Our handsome zebra has a long woolly mane in black, white and grey wool which is soft to stroke.
- There is soft white felt on the inner ear. Black felt on snout.
- He has button eyes which have been sewn on securely
- An added eye lid creates a slightly dreamy expression.
- The tail has a woolly tuft.
- Length 45cm.
- Width is 10 cm.
- Depth 8cm
Cleaning: Handwash in soapy water. Rinse well. Place in a cloth bag and gentle spin. Hang out to dry.